Mold is everywhere. Normally, it's not harmful. But when in the home, you should always take precautions and remove as much as you can.
For some, removing mold from your home is something left to the experts, Yet, when you think about it, you remove mold on your own all the time. Such as that little bit of mold in your shower stall yesterday. How did you remove it? Did you call the "Mold Police" or did you just clean it up?
Some mold can be easily cleaned up yourself, but heavy contamination is another story. When you see mold growing on walls, that can mean it is IN the walls, and calling a mold pro might be the best thing to do.
Mold can be a hazardous substance. When you see it in your home, make sure you protect your family.
Just a few friendly reminders from Jeff Cross, the executive editor of Cleanfax, the magazine and online authority for mold experts and water damage experts. Let me know if you have any questions. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org